… massage my episiotomy scar.
I know I have to do it and it’d be better for me in the long run but if I actually manage to get 5 minutes free (and that’s how long I have been told to do it for each day) then there are many MANY more things I’d rather be doing. In fact, I have written them down… here…
- Drink a cup of tea whilst it’s hot. In fact, I’ll take luke warm
- Read about all the different reasons why people think Taylor Swift is a victim
- Eat an entire packet of Party Rings (reckon I would actually have 2 minutes spare)
- Lie very still and stare into space
- Clean out all the bottles of creams and cleansing lotions under the sink in our ensuite that I will now never have the time to use
- Do the same in the main bathroom
- Throw out any tops that don’t bring me ‘joy’
- Write Aifric’s thank you cards (apologies to everyone who so kindly gave us a gift and are yet to receive a thank you card… that’s everyone FYI).
- Look at Victoria Beckham’s Instagram stories
- Watch my own Instagram stories
- Look at houses I know I can’t afford on rightmove.co.uk
- Look at houses I think I can afford on rightmove.co.uk
- Imagine what it would be like to live in houses I found on nos 12 and 13 on rightmove.co.uk
- Repeat nos 12, 13 and 14 of this list on Zoopla.co.uk
- Look at pictures of Aifric when she was born and get teary at how ‘they grow up so fast’
- Read about the mean girls culture that destroyed SATC
- Design a phone cover with my initials on the back (SO basic)
- Eat an entire packet of Oreos (wonder if I can do it quicker than a packet of Party Rings…)
- Time self eating entire packet of Oreos. Then time self eating entire packet of Party Rings. Compare notes
- Write this list
So. I am running out of ‘other things I could be doing’… just going to quickly eat a packet of Oreos and Party Rings and check I haven’t missed any houses on Right Move… and then Zoopla.
*PHOTO: all the things I would rather do…